Some projects of mine are written in multiple languages or languages that are not yet mainstream. For instance, and mashup created for Second Life will be written in at least LSL and one other language. These kinds of mashups, or widgets, are listed here. They’re categorized by their primary language, but all of them use at least two to function. (WordPress plugins can be found on my PHP page.)
App Engine projects:
- Putting these on the Python page for now.
AutoIt v3 projects:
- Putting these on the AutoIt page.
- Calculator — an old, simple calculator; one of my first SL projects.
- Slicker Box — a Flickr viewer implemented in LSL and PHP; you’ll need to know how QuickTime functions in Second Life to use it. (Instructions coming soon-ish.)
- WeatherPrim — a Second Life / WeatherBug mash-up.
- XML parser — a small XML parser written in LSL; I use this file to test and demonstrate it.